26.6.09

my savior

there's not enough words,
to tell you how much I adore you,
you have shown me a side of you,
I somehow always knew.
had existed for many a bad day or even a good day,
I love your beautiful mind in every single way.
you touch me, and I feel,
you speak to me; I heal.
your promise has been given,
to protect me; you are driven.
I now exist for not only myself,
but also for your own emotional wealth.
I have become enriched,
with the fabric that's been stitched.
my heart glows a bright, crimson red,
blood is burning a flame in my heart, instead.
a beautiful pyre has been built,
out of love, not out of guilt.
you have made me realize,
what I have gained is a real prize.
you instill in me, how much I am really worth,
when I am but a tiny dot, upon this earth.
I taste your lips, gently, and I only crave more,
than mere lust that lies within the ancient lore.
a hundred centuries of chaos has reigned,
until the warrior, who you became.
he had rescued me from the enemy,
and I accepted his hand for all eternity.
we've begun the tale of romance,
starting with just the slow dance.
a simple kiss, and my spirit's captured,
I linger for a moment inside your rapture.
an embrace, lasting for twenty odd minutes,
can leave an imprint on this heart, once beatless.
so I think of you while I sleep,
and I will dream you into the deep.
in the parts of my soul that remain hidden,
I am knowing and trusting this is not forbidden.
once I had thought this to be a taboo,
no longer is it anything, but a promise to love you.
to slowly breathe you in,
inhaling your love within.
your mind is in tune with mine,
my soul is now your chime.
for the bells that toll,
freely ring, so behold!
a final thought for this night,
you are my savior, and I know that you're right...

No comments:

Post a Comment